Spray with anti-inflammatory and antiseptic action
Rigenoma® Spray is a biological inducer indicated for care and prevention of infections of skin and mucosa. It replaces the presence of exudate and substitutes disinfectants and local antibiotics. It acts because of Ozoile, stable Ozonides with vitamin E acetate, associated with Melaleuca Alternifolia, which enhances anti-inflammatory and antiseptic effect, and Thioctic Acid.
Rigenoma® Spray is effective because:
- It acts on inflammation, redness, itching, burning and degenerative processes.
- It acts as a bio-oxidant on bacteria, fungi, mycetes and virus.
- It provides oxygen and promotes tissue re-epithelialization.
- Vitamin E acetate contrasts lipid membrane peroxidation. It has a lenitive effect. It blocks free radicals and contrasts aging coming from oxidative processes.
- Melaleuca Alternifolia Oil has an antimicotic action. It enhances the anti-inflammatory action of Ozoile®.
- Thioctic Acid is an antioxidant. It contrasts degenerative processes of skin and mucosa. It increases the production of cellular energy, promoting the restoration of the damaged function.
Topical use. Effective in prevention and treatment of skin and mucosa pathologies, characterized by inflammation, irritation, redness, itching, burning, desquamation also caused by pathogenic agents. It prevents the formation of keloids, ulcerations, cutaneous re-epithelialization. It acts against insect bites, indicated in the prevention and posthumous treatment of skin exposed to chemotherapy and radiotherapy.
HOW TO USE
2 applications a day, a spray for each 4 cm² or as indicated by physician. The product can be used also in case of bandage or occlusive dressing. The treatment period differs according to the rapidity of therapeutic response.
THE RIGENOMA® LINE
VERSATILE - EFFECTIVE - COMPLETE - OPTIMIZES HEALING TIMES AND PHARMACOECONOMICS.
ON FLAT CAVITARY INJURIES, INFECTED AND NON-NECROTIC, CLEANED AND NOT CLEANED.
- Codice PARAF (a barre)
- Capacità / n. Pezzi
- Spray 20 ml
- Patologie e Sintomi
Lesioni da pressione
Lesioni da radioterapia
Piaghe da decubito
Ulcere da Piede diabetico
Ulcere da decubito
You might also like